Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Breastred Capillaries

::: Seems I'm quite a number! The Chronicles of Aurélie

Julie Weng-Law and Michel Nadeau
This week I left my pen to rest, giving way to a other: Julie Weng-Law, representing brands specializing in eco-design in Quebec, the agency Askeli. Askeli What is this? The sweet name of a star ... the star that marks will eco-design, fashion stars! Yeah Madame!
For more info, you are designers and manager of a store, contact Julie at julie.wenglaw @ gmail.com.

She co-starred with his sidekick, Michael Nadeau, representing already known to dress the feet of his ladies, beautiful shoes Naturalista!

It's not because we share the same passion for eco-design that I asked Julie to write to me, not that I'm so shy either, but rather than Julie is a friend for already 4 years (or 5 ... must believe it is old ...) and which has search, find and learn the words to describe my favorite number ...!

Happy reading and until next week!


Who is Aurelia, columnist of La Gaillarde, who entertained us with his weekly articles always tinged with humor?

Julie I think I know Aurélie for 4 or maybe even 5 years and as far as I can remember, she has always been passionate about ecology and communication. We watched as a special issue when we were all trying to ask ourselves what we would do well to ...
Even then, his determination was fly. His goal? Communicating causes to educate, inform and involve the general public. 5 years later, what it does.

Aurélie Blanwalhin by Luc Bourgeois

Even if her favorite color is definitely red, I do not think I am right in saying that his number is green. His conception of ecology? One step at a time, there are no small savings and better a little than not at all. As she likes to repeat "a gesture, every day, it is 365 shares per year ...." A speech accusatory and effective over time that advantage to materialize and small-scale daily.

If it does not change the world with scissors, it does so with words!

is his tightrope to her: the thread of life, she is taking baby steps and adjusts its center of gravity as you go. That's how she decided in 2010 to form his sense of service to La Gaillarde and green fashion.

And that's not all, because for this mini-biography is complete, it is necessary that I speak of his bonus number. Indeed, the lady does not hesitate to go to the other side of the globe to prove himself, his classes and to test his convictions. Cameroon to start, where she went on a humanitarian mission. Ecuador to continue to confront the reality of the coffee producers from the fair trade and organic farming. In Quebec, finally, where she worked at Equiterre and 3RECO as assistant communications. His winning numbers: Preserving the environment, education, fair trade and sustainable transport.

Come on, I'm the last one for the road, because I can not help it: We can say that La Gaillarde, with it, the lucky number!

suite for the next issue! (Arg! I said that I stopped !...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment