Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Red Gums And A White Blister In My Mouth

The Chronicles of Aurélie::: The winds of spring and "Oh my! "The Chronicles of Aurélie

Spring is a bit like catching his breath after breath ... like opening his eyes after a good night's sleep! And like me, you feel very awake all through the winter months that just passed! Let us rejoice! Spring is coming soon and is already home Gaillarde new spring-summer collections that tempt us to cool spring

This week I present you some new already or in-store soon!

No fuss!
It starts with a Thursday evening, at night, sweet discovery and dresses No fuss created by three students fresh out of school with an incredible talent! Thanks to David-Alexandre (our Ecostyle engineering!), I put a dress appetizing and I am transformed into a beautiful spring sauce eco-vintage! Oh My ... ! I love ...

Laying spring (Yeah!) with a dress No fuss (from $ 89) El Naturalista boots and
Creating again: captivating color!
Julie Weng-law, representative for the agency Askeli told me just yesterday how she was E-PAT-S-E by the talented Patricia Jodoin, designer collections Encore Creations . Simply see the new collection to recognize! Inspired by the Cubist movement, represented by Picasso and Braque, Patricia us his new collection where colors s'embraquent and bite to shoot in a spellbinding Fauvism ... ... Oh My!

Top Avignon - $ 79; Maid Skirt - $ 89

Soap: Soap version Nevada
ais I already talked about these two eco-designers, Sophie and Pascale, whose level of talent equal that of their folly. Inspired by the impetuous John Wayne and Clint look charmer, Soap surprises us again this year with an update of the cowboy & girl. A collection deeply urban natural, no hay! ... Oh My!

Rodeo Dress - (hi ha!) -
Blouse and skirt Shiloh

OOM and ramie
Strolling surprises discovered in the aisles, here is a little skirt I made eyes ... Brilliant elegance, both current and vintage, this skirt is made of 100% ramie (price: 75 $). OH MY!


More Cutting Edge next week! xx Aurélie

0 comments:

Post a Comment